Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
According to NPD Group's monthly sales report, in March 2009 Capcom's Resident Evil 5 sold over 1.5 million units across all SKUs, making last month a "record-breaking launch for that property," according to NPD Group analyst Anita Frazier. Resident Evil 5 was released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms on March 13, 2009.

The title changes up the series gameplay by adding in co-operative functionality. One player can take control of protagonist Chris Redfield, while another can run around with Sheva Alomar, who's new to the series. Both characters can then work together to solve environmental puzzles, take down bosses, and swap ammunition, weapons, and healing items.

more here

makes since. the games been announced for 3 years, and built plenty of hype, following in RE4's footsteps.

RE use to be my fave series, but after these last two games, it's lost my reapect.

Capcom really sold out to gain sale for this series. they could've made a new seris, and used this gameplay, but instead, they used a popular title to seel the new game style.

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ April 17, 2009 08:20 pm) makes since. the games been announced for 3 years, and built plenty of hype, following in RE4's footsteps.

RE use to be my fave series, but after these last two games, it's lost my reapect.

Capcom really sold out to gain sale for this series. they could've made a new seris, and used this gameplay, but instead, they used a popular title to seel the new game style.
I never played RE much but from what you say it sounds like the series is killing it self.

Yes, and there's no more horror in it ... AT ALL! You're too over powered, with almost unlimited amounts of ammunition. It's all based on action, now ... which new players to the series are eating it up like candy.

I'm just SO GLAD that silent hill Wii is taking ALL combat out of the game, and making it more of a "run from your fears" game, bringing the horro and fear back into survival horro.

Back