Birthdays

hissae2

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Why are you creating threads every day for spammers and members that haven't visited in months with less than 10 posts? It's pointless, a waste of time and space, none of them are ever going to see it anyway. Also it makes it really difficult to tell if someone is actually having a birthday as opposed to a spammer when every topic title just says "Happy birthday to the following members". I like the idea of having a subboard for birthdays but not if done like this... I almost missed ToCool74's birthday today because it looks just like all the pointless topics. So... why? It seems really stupid to me. 

Well isn't that just rude. I will try and put the more active players in their own Birthday wishes, but you never know if other's will ever stop by and see these messages. I will not take them away. And what you are telling me is you don't read messages that are posted? You just look at titles of threads and go about your business?

I've also noticed that when I am placing these threads, that more than one individual is having the Birthday, not just your friends.

Another thing; you don't have to follow the threads if you can see their name posted on the top right as having the Birthday. Just go to their profile and post it as a comment. The threads are so it is stated by the Forum saying Happy Birthday to the individuals.

hissae2 said:
All it does is clutters the section with pointless threads, there is 0 chance of the spammers coming online to see it and almost 0 chance for members with

Back