PC/Mobile Black Desert Online

HotServing

Credits
Is there anyone who's playing black desert online? If there is, dont be shy to reply here and join our guild!! Currently using Striker, Lvl 52. Focusing on crafting for now :)

I'm currently playing in NA and EU but I am more into EU server. I just finished connecting my nodes from Heidel to Calpheon.

How did you connect your nodes from Heidel to Calpheon? :(
You just need to pay attention to what preceding nodes needed to connect. It looks complicated but it is really easy once you get the idea.

Can't say I've heard of it, any good?

I think the good thing is.. They are opening a new server in SEA region, which is they giving other players who wants to play the game in that region.

I'm currently playing at EU server right now and in the process of doing awakening quest :)

I'm also from SEA, seeing there will be a SEA server is a good thing for me. Why? so i won't be having problems connecting in the game

You haven't played BDO yet? Hell yes, it's a good game. :)

I think the good thing is.. They are opening a new server in SEA region, which is they giving other players who wants to play the game in that region.

It's about time too. Many of my friends wanted to play this but were unable to since they don't have a VPN connection. Once SEA server is out, we don't need to use VPN anymore. Also, I did some searching and there seems to be an official fan page for BDO SEA. You guys might want to check it.
Security Check Required

If you are into a sandbox theme MMO with a mix of RPG elements then I say this one is right up your alley. There's so much to do in-game aside from the traditional grinding and gearing up.

If you are into a sandbox theme MMO with a mix of RPG elements then I say this one is right up your alley. There's so much to do in-game aside from the traditional grinding and gearing up.

i don't know anything about sandbox theme yet but BDO has too much features and i mean REALLY to much, fishing is kinda given in other MMO, what if you can actually sail the sea and catch/hunt fish aside for fishing normally? Well my goal in the game for now is to catch the whale thingy monster or can you still call it a fish?

i don't know anything about sandbox theme yet but BDO has too much features and i mean REALLY to much, fishing is kinda given in other MMO, what if you can actually sail the sea and catch/hunt fish aside for fishing normally? Well my goal in the game for now is to catch the whale thingy monster or can you still call it a fish?

But Black Desert Online IS a sandbox MMO. You are actually playing one right now. lol

Be careful, I saw a video where they tried to cross the sea and ended up being sea monster munchies. :) I'll stick to land for now until I either get a bigger boat or hitch a ride on someone's big boat.

They now have a download for the character creation...but 20gig+.. still worth it thou....

Male tamer when?(well i don't want it thou XD)

Back