Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So anyone do any shopping this Black Friday? Or day as usual or enjoying an extra day off from work?

Had the day off so I didnt have to deal with anything.

Bought this with Black Friday deal, official Tifa PLOT II lol SSD:

I did skip buying things yesterday but the deals on Cyber Monday will still be there.

It seems that alot of people have noticed the scams this year with Black Friday.. Several videos showing that the price is the exact same as it was... Some videos showing that the prices were raised a month prior and only lowern back to "normal" levels..

I hope this is the start of Black Friday being no more.

Bought this with Black Friday deal, official Tifa PLOT II lol SSD:
I was looking at this but I already have a 980 Pro that's meant for my laptop and my desktop doesn't have space for Gen 4 :(

So far I got these:
Logitech G560
SteelSeries Arctis Nova 7

Still shopping.

I want an OLED gaming monitor but that's for next year.

Nice gaming speaker.

Nice gaming speaker.
Came highly recommended by a friend who has it. And I don't have any speakers yet plus my current monitor doesn't have built in speakers, so I decided to pick one up. I was going to get the Creative Pebble V3 but was told it's not a great speaker for gaming.

Came highly recommended by a friend who has it. And I don't have any speakers yet plus my current monitor doesn't have built in speakers, so I decided to pick one up. I was going to get the Creative Pebble V3 but was told it's not a great speaker for gaming.
Yes the Logitech G560 is a great gaming speaker, you have chosen wisely:

So what will be the first game you are going to use it on, if you like survival horror games, RE4 has great realtime sound engine. Great speakers are nice for survival horror games lol.

So what will be the first game you are going to use it on, if you like survival horror games, RE4 has great realtime sound engine. Great speakers are nice for survival horror games lol.
Probably MW2 since it's my most played game.

I was looking at this but I already have a 980 Pro that's meant for my laptop and my desktop doesn't have space for Gen 4 :(

So far I got these:
Logitech G560
SteelSeries Arctis Nova 7

Still shopping.

I want an OLED gaming monitor but that's for next year.

I've had good luck with Yamaha NX-50 Premium Computer Speakers.

My husband only went out once to a Black Friday deal. It was to buy a portable generator at Tractor Supply. Wasn't crowded like in other stores lol
Other than that, we don't bother. I call it Black (& Blue) Friday due to many people getting hurt!

So anyone do any shopping this Black Friday? Or day as usual or enjoying an extra day off from work?
Black Friday is a regular day for me. I've never used the day to shop for anything. It's only Cyber Monday's I've used a couple of times.

Back