Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Here is a bunch of online/offline black Friday deals. Look through them and take your pick:

Listing of gamestop deal: Gamestop Black Friday 2017 Deals - IGN

GAME listing: Black Friday Deals including Phones & Consoles | GAME

Amazon listings: Amazon Black Friday 2017 Deals - IGN

Xbox Live and PSN+ renewals: https://deals.kinja.com/re-up-your-playstation-plus-and-xbox-live-gold-membersh-1820702688

Destiny 2 for $27 USD: PlayStation or Xbox.

May update more later.

update,

Nintendo deals: Nintendo eShop deals go beyond Black Friday, Cyber Monday

Last edited:
I'd love to get Super Bomberman R for cheap, but I still don't know if I'll like it. I know I've said it a few times, but 2D Bomberman is weird to me since I've only played Heroes for the N64. If anyone has the game, is there like a story mode to the game or is it like a game where it's best to have friends to play it with? That's another thing. I'd only be able to play by myself with CPUs if there's no story mode.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 not being on sale was a huge mistake. I'm sure people would have bought it if it was a bit cheaper. Even World War 2 got some decent discounts.

I'd love to get Super Bomberman R for cheap, but I still don't know if I'll like it. I know I've said it a few times, but 2D Bomberman is weird to me since I've only played Heroes for the N64. If anyone has the game, is there like a story mode to the game or is it like a game where it's best to have friends to play it with? That's another thing. I'd only be able to play by myself with CPUs if there's no story mode.
It has single player but I've only played the multiplayer

And where can you buy cheap Rocket League? As if I could buy cheap PS + I would also be grateful for the information
The best place to take care of it, are shops like the one I will give. The most important are black market decals, you can buy them from middlemans, or get them in crate. Some league rocket players do not buy, they wait patiently for them to crate, but this is not always the best way. I have one CHAMPION Crate 4 on my account and I've been playing for over half a year. That's why rare crates, such as nitro crate, halloween crate, player's choice crate or velocity crate, I buy in wholesale quantities. Once you open them, you can draw wheels, bodies or nitro. Rocket League crates to buy are on this site, I bought a few crates there and my game in RL has improved. RL Crates = Rocket League Crates and you can buy them Buy Rocket League Crates, Keys & Items | RL Marketplace - Odealo

Last edited:
Back