Black Friday Gaming Deals?

Gimgak

Full GL Member
Credits
Seems now is about the time that info is starting to pop up about black friday deals.

I've been hearing some good things about the PS4 ($300 nathan drake / 500gb console bundle), but I'm sure other companies are going to be vowing for sales as well. Hear anything good?

Info has been leaking and rumored, I'll have a full list up by Friday for all the good gaming/tech deals.

Woah that $300 deal sounds quite good to be honest. If it's that cheap then I may get my christmas present to be bought now :grin:

I haven't heard of any deals on gaming for Black Friday yet. It's a shame I already have all my Christmas shopping done already. However, I have been looking for ideas on what other people can get me for Christmas. I may have to take a look at some of the Black Friday deals.

Info has been leaking and rumored, I'll have a full list up by Friday for all the good gaming/tech deals.
Word, glad to hear that. I get paid right before black friday sooooo might just be the icing on the cake to get into the current gen fully haha

Can't wait to see the list. I've been hype for black Friday for a while :grin:
It's going to be good.
Ehh, kind of slacking on this and winter is kicking my ass.

So all deals can be found here:

http://www.theblackfriday.com/black-friday-games-deals.shtml

short detailed list in video:

There isn't a huge amount of savings and a lot of the deals are early. Just don't risk your life over these deals GL gamers.

There are some nice deals. :grin: ama get me some I think and maybe buy my brother a present for Christmas already :grin:

Online stores in the UK have already started although I doubt the deals will be as good as they are in the US but then again I might be wrong as last year it was quite popular. Hopefully there's a massive price drop for PS4s :grin:

some good deals, but nothing I'm interested in (even though now be a good time to get a PS4).
Now would definately be a great time to buy a PS4. Just saw a PS4 500GB with FIFA 16 and BO3 for £269 which is around $406

I won't brave the crowds for it though :p

Also I'm still waiting and I may hit another price drop.
Definitely not. I will be sitting in the warmth of my home looking across various internet sites to get the best deals.

Given I buy most games on launch day, then I don't really have anything to buy on Black Friday. So no games for me this time.

Hmm, seems like the US will be getting some amazing deals for the PS4. Hopefully the UK stores follow them with nice savings as well tommorow

Back