Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So anyone here getting Black ops 3? What console did you get it for? The above video shows why you might want a current gen version?

Can't say there's been anything about call of duty that would 'wow' mean in any way for the past few years now. Are they still rehashing the same old game each year?

Getting it for the PS4 when I get it next month. Can't wait to be honest. Personally I think they were quite lazy with last generation. There's no way that the graphics can be that bad and awful.

I have it for the PS4, I have played 4 hours of the multiplayer so far and find it very fun - always do with Treyarch games, they don't take themselves too seriously. The old-gen versions seem like an afterthought, as if they outsourced it to a very inexperienced developer who had only a very small time period to do it in.

I have it for the PS4, I have played 4 hours of the multiplayer so far and find it very fun - always do with Treyarch games, they don't take themselves too seriously. The old-gen versions seem like an afterthought, as if they outsourced it to a very inexperienced developer who had only a very small time period to do it in.
Yeah I mean there is no way that limitations of the old generation consoles is why it is so bad. It's horrible how little effort they put into the game on old consoles. How does the jumping and wall walking feel?

I am not sure if I'm going to get it. I can't shoot for crap in FPS games because I grew up playing FPS with mouse&keyboard. It makes me feel inadequate and old to play these.

I'll pick it up when it's $25 for sure though.

Well yeah, but I think the fatigue can definitely be felt, just as it seems it might be for Bethesda & their RPGs. Though at least that publisher has a bit longer of a cycle.

i have purchased black ops3 for ps3, probably the biggest mistake i have done as there is no single player on it.
The multi player makes up for it.

Yeah I mean there is no way that limitations of the old generation consoles is why it is so bad. It's horrible how little effort they put into the game on old consoles. How does the jumping and wall walking feel?
It feels pretty good, it's well controlled and feels right. I liked the idea of AW just felt it was too crazy, this is much better.

It feels pretty good, it's well controlled and feels right. I liked the idea of AW just felt it was too crazy, this is much better.
It does feel good, but i would say black ops 2 for old consoles such as ps3 was way better. For some reason, i do feel the difference but cannot explain it in words.

Is gun game still available on Black Ops 3? It was always my favourite multiplayer game mode and literally one I can play all day long

Have you never played gun game? (http://gamerant.com/black-ops-3-gun-game-125/)
It's this mode where you have to progress with different guns or weapons and get kills with it to progress to the next gun. So you start with a pistol, kill a person with it then you get an SMG etc. Best game mode ever!

ahh that mode, can be pretty fun if you know how to use them all.

Back