Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Coming in 2018, is Arc System Works' new series cross battle game featuring characters from BlazBlue, Persona 4, Under Birth-in Night and RWBY.

Should be epic.

It's so awesome that Ruby is in the game, but sadly I'm total crap at 1v1 fighters like this, so I might skip out on it unless something else amazing gets added to it. I mean, I don't even know any of the other characters besides Ruby.

It's so awesome that Ruby is in the game, but sadly I'm total crap at 1v1 fighters like this, so I might skip out on it unless something else amazing gets added to it. I mean, I don't even know any of the other characters besides Ruby.

the game maker has been getting better of late of putting in a more simplified battle setup. But you never played anything Persona related?

the game maker has been getting better of late of putting in a more simplified battle setup. But you never played anything Persona related?
No. I've never even heard of it until everyone on my Twitter feed started talking about Persona 5. Though, from what I've seen, they're all for PlayStation systems, which I don't own.

Back