Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, the spiritual successor to Castlevania by Koji Igarashi, will be released will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on June 18 and on the Nintendo Switch on June 25.

Saw Ayami Kojima's art made for the Alchemist's Treasure package:
5qC2xZg.jpg

Saw the release trailer, Shovel Knight crossover lol:

Mailman just brought my physical copy, the cover slip for the game is really nice, its made of metallic so light shines off of it. Also I guess the digital backers haven't gotten their codes yet :p

So when does the Shanate dlc come? Also is that child of light music at the end? why?

Mailman just brought my physical copy, the cover slip for the game is really nice, its made of metallic so light shines off of it. Also I guess the digital backers haven't gotten their codes yet :p

So when does the Shanate dlc come? Also is that child of light music at the end? why?

Niiiice.

Dunno and I wonder about that myself...

Bloodstained's Miriam PLOT bomb fan art incoming lol:
xCrF7cP.png

frN8vXE.jpg

AGby49e.jpg

Last edited:
Saw another nice one:
yBanyR0.png

I'm having more fun with this game than I thought. usually don't like Metroidvania's much, but this one is a lot of fun. I still need to beat it, but I'd rather play it on a day I have off because I think I'm right at the ending and in case it's not for whatever reason, then I don't have to worry about playing too long and not sleeping.

Back