Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Fans have been reporting performance issues for the Nintendo Switch version of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and developer ArtPlay announced it is immediately shifting resources to improve performance and stability for the Switch.

Announced on Twitter and email to backers, the statement reads:
We have been listening to the feedback regarding Switch performance. Our goal is for everyone, regardless of platform, to be able to enjoy the game and have it run smoothly. We want to live up to your, and our, expectations. Throughout the QA process we have been addressing performance issues in the game. Update 1.01 was published to Switch prior to launch to add content and improve performance. It did not accomplish as much as we had hoped and we need to do more.

We will have more details as we dive into the work. We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. To address the concerns brought by the community we are immediately shifting resources to improve performance and stability for the Switch. You can expect a number of small updates that will improve different areas of the game rather than waiting longer for one big update.

Yeah and these issues were pissing me off. I had to replay the same part of the game for an hour because I kept keeping an error for no reason at random parts. It wasn't one thing that caused it, it just kind of happened.

Yeah and these issues were pissing me off. I had to replay the same part of the game for an hour because I kept keeping an error for no reason at random parts. It wasn't one thing that caused it, it just kind of happened.

sounds like you need to play another game while they bring this game up to snuff, which they need to pull it in the meantime.

sounds like you need to play another game while they bring this game up to snuff, which they need to pull it in the meantime.
Well, I've been playing it all day and only had the problem once so, it's not as bad. Plus I don't have anything else to really play.

Back