Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
cmOj2W6.jpg

Budget smartphones have come a long way in the past few years. Smartphone maker BLU’s latest is the BLU Life One X2 Mini. It sports a 5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel display, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chip.

Sure, that octa-core processor mobile platform isn’t exactly going to win any speed records. But it’s not bad for the price: the BLU Life One X2 Mini sells for just $180.

The phone also sports a 13MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus an 8MP wide-angle front camera with a flash bulb, a fingerprint sensor, dual SIM support, and a microSD card slot.

Read More

$180 is a good price. I remember when smartphones with 1GB of RAM sold for more than $200. I think the iPhone 6 had only 1GB of RAM, and cost a lot more money.

It's good that Blu now comes with 64GB of internal storage which is better than the more common 32GB which is found on budget devices. It is also nice that there is still a microSD card slot for adding more storage.

Good to know I won't have to spend $600 on my next phone.

It's crazy how expensive some smartphones like the iPhone 7 are compared to computers were you can get a decent desktop computer for $600 which can play many PC games at medium video quality settings, and older games at higher quality video settings.

Back