Breaks?

Nope, I game so little I don't need a break.

I do tool a break in the past when I had an exam to prepare for. Taking breaks are necessary to prepare for key moments.

I've been taking a break from playing Hogwarts: Legacy this week because we have inventory at work this week. It's the first time I've taken a break from the game since I bought it. I should go back to playing it after tomorrow though (I hope).

I've been taking a break from playing Hogwarts: Legacy this week because we have inventory at work this week. It's the first time I've taken a break from the game since I bought it. I should go back to playing it after tomorrow though (I hope).

Work has to come first. I wish you the very best as you take the inventory at work.

Inventory was Monday and Tuesday of this week.

I now have to close at the store this even and then open at the store tomorrow. I'm going to get no sleep.....

I sometimes take breaks from gaming for a few days if I want to watch a few movies, tv series, or have long tasks to do like fixing something which take many days to fix.

I sometimes take breaks from gaming for a few days if I want to watch a few movies, tv series, or have long tasks to do like fixing something which take many days to fix.

This is what I can do too. Taking gaming breaks to watch a TV series is very important so you can finish one at a time.

Do you ever take a break from gaming? Why or why not?
If you're playing too much, then taking a break will be very important. I only play video games now to relieve myself of stress. I don't play too much to want a break or time out from it.

Back