Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Tuesday’s Nintendo Direct presentation finally gave fans a closer look at the more ominous BOTW follow-up.

The trailer isn’t very long, but there’s a lot to unpack there. After showing the footage, Nintendo emphasized that BOTW 2 will give Link more ways to catch some air. And, accordingly, there appear to be floating islands that Link can visit. They’re visible both from the ground and from high up. Tonally, it’s very different from the first trailer, with more emphasis on adventure and triumph.

We should hopefully see it in 2022.

Last edited:
So, I just finished playing BotW Master Mode a few days ago and this is what I was most hyped to see and it didn't disappoint. It looks amazing and confusing, but more importantly amazing. It looks like they were remastering SS and said, "You know what, let's just do it again," and I'm fine with that. My only hope is that there are traditional dungeons. I've done 120 shrines twice now so I've had my fill of those...

So, I just finished playing BotW Master Mode a few days ago and this is what I was most hyped to see and it didn't disappoint. It looks amazing and confusing, but more importantly amazing. It looks like they were remastering SS and said, "You know what, let's just do it again," and I'm fine with that. My only hope is that there are traditional dungeons. I've done 120 shrines twice now so I've had my fill of those...

same, they can omit those shrines hard.

So what I and many others thought at the end, they did pull the game's title at the last moment as it apparently spoils things. At this point, we're owed the title.
I'm fine with it, honestly. I like being as blind to a game as possible and they feel the title gives away too much, I'm 100% fine with waiting until we get closer. After like one more trailer I'll probably never watch anything else on it until after it comes out.

Back