Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Bus Simulator for console is releasing today (17th of September). This is the console version of the hit game, Bus Simulator 18 which is already available for PC. Will you be getting it? Or are you not a huge simulator fan?

I still don't get how these became popular.

I still don't get how these became popular.
I guess it's a bit niche. It caters to the people that like buses or the ones that just like to drive around a map. For me, it's a great game to unwind to and relax with.

Buses got nothing compared to my flying sexy fighter Babes lol

In some cases they have been used to help in training too.

True, simulators are always good for training.

It's great for those who would never get to drive a bus or truck.

In some cases they have been used to help in training too.
To be fair, I'm not sure how reliable these types of simulators would be for training. But the proper simulators like flight simulators can definitely be used for training but in proper settings where they have to use the physical buttons and joysticks etc.

Reactions: cm2
To be fair, I'm not sure how reliable these types of simulators would be for training. But the proper simulators like flight simulators can definitely be used for training but in proper settings where they have to use the physical buttons and joysticks etc.
I've got one example for a truck simulator

Reactions: Ash
Reactions: Ash
I've got one example for a truck simulator

That's amazing actually. I didn't really think of ETS because I haven't had any experience with it so not too sure about how realistic it is. The trucking sim on console right now is more of an arcade game than a simulator sadly.

Back