Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Saw this trailer on a anime movie I watched tonight, looks good.

Last edited:
"the uploader has not made this video available in your location".
^ wtf !!!

Anyway, is this anime on Crunchyroll? I'm not sure I'll be able to watch it anytime soon if it's not, :/

For one, it's the only legal website I know and my anti-virus has already started its countdown.

I've seen your bank account, you can't tell me you can't afford anti virus. (though there are free ones just as good as paid.)
That's just reason 1. I never download anime, with or without anti-virus btw. I always stream 'em online. But while I'm without anti-virus, I have to be careful about what websites I visit (and you get a lot of trash results when searching for videos online). Reason 2 is because the Crunchyroll app is the only one available for mobile devices (and is the best I've seen so far). These days I watch most anime on small mobile devices, not my desktop/laptop (I can move around, go to the toilet, etc instead of being at one place, watch anime, etc - you know). Reason 3 is a bad experience with WatchCarToonsOnline - they showed me episode 6 as a replacement for episode 4, spoiling mostly everything in the anime ( if they allowed comments, the comment I was about to write up would have never been accepted :squint: ). Not only that - they cut episodes of anime short, making you have to re-watch 15 minutes of the anime again just to see the ending and it takes time to buffer if you fast forward. Reason 4 is because Crunchyroll has good quality videos unlike several anime sites I've visited in the past.

Well I finished watching this and must say it was very interesting, though my lack of knowledge on money made it so I didn't fully understand this anime but I still enjoyed it none the less. If I had to explain this anime I say it's a anime version of Alice in wonderland dealing in money.

Good as it was, it had a lot of problems. First the dubbing, good as it was there was a lot of talking going on at once in many times and others the voice is hard to hear and there is even japanese subs to be clean on that but funimation didn't translate that. Another is this story had a lot to give but it was never explored and with 11 episodes they cramped a lot of stuff in those episodes. Though doubtful this could use a second season specially with the very confusing ending. I say it's worth checking this anime out.

And for those of you who did see it, what animation is in this anime? I want to say it's CGI but I'm not sure. It's not normal artwork/animation.

I finished this anime a while back. Not too impressed with it. Dub was good, but there were parts of the anime that made no sense for example :

like Japan coming to an end when the money MAGICALLY started depleting to zero.

What do you mean when it magically depleted to zero? You mean when the rich people lost their money? That info broker hacked them and then just gave money out which made the yen useless and the USA's method to stop C made the dollar so strong that the Yen did turn into toilet paper .

It's the 3rd part (not the hacking). So it's really the USA to blame for what happened and the reasons for the ending fights.
They must have skipped something in the dub.

All I saw was the 2 money clowns facing each other and the USA one rejected the Japan one, I think. Then, Japan was about to be destroyed for SOME reason.

There was two things going on

The three clan people were talking about how C was heading to the states but then pointed out they had just as powerful people as they did. In the other world the USA guy said how the USA has many investors and sends money flying towards japan and other countries to bounce back C and destroy their currency.which in turn made the japan midas money just as useless.

Never heard of this anime either.
If it's control c, I would have been even more curious.

I am gonna check it out soon.

Back