Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paOP8gok1GM

During Microsoft's press conference the campaign mode of the new CoD game was shown which truly showed off advance warfare weaponry and a heartfelt sacrifice.

Hoverbikes. Super-jumps. Lots of neon and nono tech along with plenty of explosions can set up this CoD to bring a fresh new life into the series.

This Call of Duty looks promision as far as graphics and gameplay. I wish they would have shown off the online mode, considering that is why most of the Call of Duty fanbase buys the game. It seems like Call of Duty has taken a lot of inspiration from Battlefield, but hopefully it will still have some of the important things that root Call of Duty.

Allan said:
CoD still has a huge fan base and this next version will even add more.
I agree COD is only going to get bigger because its a me too type of game. You tell your friend your playing COD and their response is me too. WOW is the same way which is why it has such a big following.

Greg

For someone that started off serious gaming with a CoD, it holds a special place in my list. MW3, Black Ops(that twist!!) and Black Ops 2 were really, really good IMO. Comparing it to Battlefield, I wouldn't lie about CoD being the better choice but it certainly fares well. What we really need is a CHANGE like the new one with Advanced weaponry, more immersive game play and such. From what I've gathered from CoD haters, the game series has become what you would call 'beating a dead horse'. With these new changes in the game, I'm positive Co's fanbase will see a significant increase.

For quite a while now, every new CoD game has pretty much been the same shit as the previous game. Owning an old version of CoD would be enough, because all new CoD versions would pretty much be the same, but with fancier graphics. With this one, it does LOOK like they are trying to make something new out of the franchise, but at the same time I wouldn't trust a demo/trailer too much. Even though it looks like they're going to introduce a lot of new weaponry and such, it might not be too different when it comes to multiplayer, or there might be something else that they didn't show that makes everything feel just like every other CoD game.

I haven't purchased a single CoD game since... BO1? MW2? I don't remember... I played both of those however, they were good, but they were pretty simlar... Too simlar. I felt like I had wasted my money on whichever I bought second, because it didn't add any new experiences.

It's completely understandable that they are not trying to change too much with CoD, since the fanbase obviously likes it this way. If they made too big changes, the MASSIVE fanbase of CoD might not like the changes. This new one reminds me quite a lot of Halo/Crysis, and not very unique per se... But we'll see. I'm not having too high hopes though.

For me, Call of Duty has become stale. The reason for this is that I feel like the game is the same every year, and there are no real new features that add to the game. Even though it feels the same, Call of Duty still has a huge fanbase. Hope they will add some new features this year and tweak the game a little bit so it becomes interesting for me. We will have to wait a few months before we know what they exactly did witch this Call of Duty.

The stigma COD has and the frequent sequels and DLC ruined it for me.  When a new version comes out this often it's just too overwhelming to keep up.  The environment this one has is a lot different but I'm not gonna bother trying it.  They use the same cliches and story lines.  I've really grown tired of this franchise.

Everything is fun with advanced technology from the future! Although I am not a hardcore CoD fan, I do enjoy playing it and I am definitely getting Advanced Warfare. I know it isn't the most innovative game of all time but if your only purpose is to be someone competitive online and enjoy it then this game can be very fun.

Like a new ******* engine... Say what you will about Battlefield but at least DICE actually innovates their engine every few years. CoD has been running the same engine since the first fucking game, just with VERY slightly improved graphics. The animations, lighting and particle effects are still the same from all those years ago. They should just do something new...

On the other hand KEVIN SPACEY!

I normally buy COD games but they really need to step it up.
Ghosts was kind of a let down and had a lot of issues which need to be fixed.
I really worry for the online with this super jump and other crazy abilities like smart grenades. Could ruin the online experience.

Back