Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer

looks bad ass.

Looks great but I think too many COD come out too fast. I might opt out of this one. I still haven't even picked up battlefield 3.

Can't wait to see if the story line is as detailed as the graphics, hopfully this will be another must have in the COD series. I also can't wait to get a glimpse at the zombies gameplay.

Looks good. But its not that there is another CoD, its that its another shooter. Most of them are good, but soo many lol.

There are too many NFS, CoD, Modern Warfare but people are still going to buy them. When a game hits jackpot, the gaming companies milk it for a really long time. As for the trailer, the graphics look awesome and I hope the gameplay would be engrossing.

I honestly don't get why people complain about the number of games in video game series, don't like it then don't buy it. Fans buy them cause they look forward to the improvements made. The new games are also made for new gamers that didn't play the previous games.

Ugh, this game bores me now, I hardly even played MW3, just £40 out of pocket for something I never play, but it is such a franchise where you almost HAVE to buy it.

I honestly don't get why people complain about the number of games in video game series, don't like it then don't buy it. Fans buy them cause they look forward to the improvements made. The new games are also made for new gamers that didn't play the previous games.

I have to agree with this sentiment. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple

However, my issue is with the people that "don't like it" Yet find some stupid excuse to buy it anyway.

Like "I have the rest, may as well keep with the collection" or "my friend's have it so I have to" or "I want to keep up with the story"

Back