Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Confirmed

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Following a great deal of speculation and apparent confirmation that 2018's Call of Duty entry would be a new Black Ops game, Activision has made it official. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is in development and will be released later this year on PS4, Xbox One, and PC--though it'll be out sooner than we're accustomed to.

It will be released on Friday, October 12, almost a full month sooner than the early November release window that new Call of Duty games typically occupy. As previously confirmed, this year's game is being developed by Treyarch, the studio responsible for the entire Black Ops series. There's no word on a Switch version, as some had hoped.
Source: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Earlier Than Usual

I'd have liked them to have started a new series in the same ilk as Black Ops 2, I can't see them not having boost jumps etc after the previous BO had it. Full reveal May 17th.

I wonder if they will do anything new for this series? It could use some fresh ideas.

Back