Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Apparently has a surprisingly good campaign (Jon Snow from Game of Thrones plays the bad guy) but the multiplayer is a bit pay-to-win according to feedback. It seems decent but isn't going to re-interest you if you haven't enjoyed the last few CoD's (like me)

Anyone bothered with this? Seems the campaign and zombies are the best bits.

Pay to win? this game is an instant zero for me. Besides I plan on playing a battlefield before I ever pick up another CoD.

Tried the online side of things on this game and I can't say I am all that interested in it which was what I thought, knowing I have tried it though makes me feel less like I missed out on something. My son likes it which is a good thing but I will be turning to the campaign and completing that and leaving it at that.

What was your experience like with this years Call of Duty? I personally liked the campaign a lot, but haven't really got into the multiplayer. I think it controls decently well and have had some fun playing gun game, but I think I have lost interest in shooters to a certain degree. I feel lots of people didn't buy this because of the poor reception of previous titles, but I think the game itself was a decent package.

I like to play Multiplayer games and this looks very exciting and will surely try it soon and will compete with my cousins, We all are crazy about games and looking forward to try call of Duty: Infinite warfare.

I like to play Multiplayer games and this looks very exciting and will surely try it soon and will compete with my cousins, We all are crazy about games and looking forward to try call of Duty: Infinite warfare.
This game is great, you should try it.

this company launching call of duty for mobile now the beta version is released for users and now in a few months, they launched officially for everyone. on this game have very good graphics and amazing guns and also battle royale mode for player. I am very excited about it.
I am waiting to give it a try on Mobile version of Call Of Duty it will be released in November in my country ...

TBH I was disappointed I spent so much money on this game and never play it anymore. I didn't even play much of it either, wasn't ALL that. I wish I saved my money for the new one! BO4!

TBH I was disappointed I spent so much money on this game and never play it anymore. I didn't even play much of it either, wasn't ALL that. I wish I saved my money for the new one! BO4!
I know that feeling when you buy too many games and can't even try every game..

Back