Call of Duty Multiplayer reveal - Game looks INSANE.

Smokey

Revillution.net C.E.O
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
The new Call of Duty's multiplayer was revealed today on Mixer, Twitch, Youtube, etc. and It looks FANTASTIC. There's gonna be a beta early September, and I cannot wait to get my hands on this game. It looks absolutely insane. A great mix of Call of Duty and Battlefield from what I've seen from the live stream. It really looks like this could be the game that saves the franchise. Infinity Ward is riding on a possible home runner this year. :grin: What are your thoughts?

I haven't seen it yet But I saw the Call New Duty new Mobile game its Free at the moment since its beta Idk if its gonna get paid once it gets an official release.

It always looks good, but how does it truly play?
From what people have said, it still feels like a call of duty game, but different, someone said to remember back going from BOTG to the jetpack era cod games and how we had to 're-adjust' and re-adapt', he said the same feeling applies here. Becuase it's on a new engine, it feels different, but familiar/like COD, at the same time.

I'm excited to try the beta and I wanna play through the campaign on this one so i'm gonna probably end up pre-ordering it regardless.

Back