Call of Duty Vs Battlefield

Seems like if you got more friends, Battlefield is better.

For me, I'll go to Call of Duty since Call of Duty games are legend. They are created back from the past but their games are still in until present. I'm not familiar with battlefield games so I decided to choose CoD.

Call of Duty is an interesting game to play. I have had to play it many times over and have discovered that there only a few games that it's match.

Played both. Judging without multiplayer, I choose battlefield. It feels like call of duty do not listen to their fans, they like a machine who keeps making call of duty every year, no improvement. On the other hand battlefield is getting more and more improvement and tweaks. But when I was a kid I am a fan of call of duty on playstation portable and personal computer.

I'm a great fan of battle field I like the gameplay and I enjoy playing it with friends. I like all the innovations to the game all the time it keeps fan glue to playing them

I'm a great fan of battle field I like the gameplay and I enjoy playing it with friends. I like all the innovations to the game all the time it keeps fan glue to playing them
Right. Battlefield gets getting new ideas and now far superior than Call of Duty, which is getting old with same gameplay.

I guess it's hard for me to pick one or the either, because I spent a lot of my gaming career alternating between the two. However, ultimately I think that Battlefield won for me.

I was a hardcore Call of Duty fan up until about Black Ops. I really had a lot of fun with Black Ops, but that was the last Call of Duty game I played obsessively. I bought Modern Warfare 3 just to wrap up the MW story, but I only touched the multiplayer mode a couple of times and never again. Since then, I haven't played a single Call of Duty game, simply due to a lack of interest.

As for Battlefield, I had been playing it since Battlefield 2, and have a lot of good memories playing it obsessively with a close buddy of mine. I played Bad Company for a little bit, but really got back into Battlefield with Bad Company 2. I still come back to that game regularly, and I consider it my favorite online multiplayer FPS. I played Battlefield 3 for quite a while as well, but I haven't been into Battlefield since. Battlefield 4 just looked the same as 3 to me, and Battlefield 1 couldn't hold my interest for more than a couple of games.

But like I said, Battlefield still wins in my eyes as I still have Bad Company 2 installed and always come back to it when I need an FPS kick.

I go for Call of Duty I played this game since I was a kid and till now its fun to play it like now it has a new features that I was liked and has great graphics. it is good to all players.

Back