Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Activision announced today a new Call of Duty, called Call of Duty: WW II. No other news was given but that more will be announced on 4/26 Wednesday at 1pm ET. This topic will be updated then.

OMG this is awesome! My all time favorite COD game was COD II and COD WAW. I hope that they bring back the large servers for it. That COD Black Ops crap was...crap.

I'm listening. I am enjoying Infinite Warfare more than I thought I would, I enjoyed Modern Warfare Remastered less than I thought I would - same goes for Black Ops 3. I'm hoping for something decent here.

I'll be looking at what the features and gameplay will be looking like. Unless it looks amazing after it has been released I won't be buying it to be honest. I've gotten used to playing Battlefield now and I don't think going back to the small maps of COD will be good for me personally.

This year they have to out beat Destiny 2, that will be hard.
I think in terms of sales they might beat that. A lot of people will want to try it out especially those hoping it is like one of the earlier COD games. Not sure how many of them will actually enjoy the game but it should do decently in terms of sales

I think in terms of sales they might beat that. A lot of people will want to try it out especially those hoping it is like one of the earlier COD games. Not sure how many of them will actually enjoy the game but it should do decently in terms of sales

If they make it like the old COD games, it will be a huge seller. Old school COD players like myself have been waiting a long time for it.

Definately. Can't wait to play a Call of Duty game again that doesn't have jumping players in multiplayer. I wonder if they will change it though, go with the traditional TDM or try and go for a Battlefield type gameplay. One of the developers said today that they will be scrapping the auto-regen health so that's a new feature :)

Back