Cameras at home?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
I have a couple of little indoor cameras around my house. Once the cameras were set up, I got to download a free app on my phone so that I can look at the cameras any time I want to when I'm away from home. Do any of you use anything like this to keep an eye on your house/stuff/etc.?

Just let me know what kind of camera you have, I'll find the exploit and just spy on you day and night :p

Just let me know what kind of camera you have, I'll find the exploit and just spy on you day and night :p
Her husband is going to be pissed I'd wager lol.

Hey, you go wireless in your home you can be hacked.
Never said you couldn't. If yer future Mrs. Demon is being spied on day and night by someone, wouldn't you be pissed lol?

Mr. Demon is correct, if one leave meat on grill, one should not blame someone else for house burn.

Witch can look in camera distribution everywhere Witch can go, so meaning unknown person can look in camera distribution too.

I think cameras can be good for pet owners since you know if your dog or cat is misbehaving, or is in danger from a animal like a bear or wolf which got inside your home, and may eat your pets.

I prefer a camera security system which is not connected to the internet because of my bandwidth limit from my ISP, and privacy concerns.

Even if someone spies on me, their going to get pretty bored pretty quickly. I tend to relax when I get home, which usually involves reading or playing video games or taking in the occasional tv show. The only thing I have to remember is to shut the door when I go to the bathroom (which I normally do) because you can see into the bathroom if the door is open on one of the cameras.

My cameras allows me to keep an eye on my puppy dog when I'm not home (you'll see her picture in my avatar). She normally behaves pretty well when I'm not home. I normally catch her snoozing in my hubby's recliner when she's home by herself. I can also see who comes to the front door with the other camera.

I don't so after watching a news video Cause once you get those cameras people if they search online and good a hacking (which are far) too many out there they can hack and view it which is sad.

WATCH THE VIDEO DOWN BELOW!

Even if someone spies on me, their going to get pretty bored pretty quickly. I tend to relax when I get home, which usually involves reading or playing video games or taking in the occasional tv show. The only thing I have to remember is to shut the door when I go to the bathroom (which I normally do) because you can see into the bathroom if the door is open on one of the cameras.

My cameras allows me to keep an eye on my puppy dog when I'm not home (you'll see her picture in my avatar). She normally behaves pretty well when I'm not home. I normally catch her snoozing in my hubby's recliner when she's home by herself. I can also see who comes to the front door with the other camera.

never underestimate what a stalker enjoys.

I can see home security systems with cameras being useful if you have a lot of pets which may get its head stuck in things like a bucket, and valuable things like antiques, jewels, classic cars, and vinyl records since it maybe difficult proving to the insurance company that a robber stole your stuff if the police does not reach your home in time to catch the robber after you see someone stealing your expensive stuff.

If that is dog of Witch, it is really cute! And big.

I can see home security systems with cameras being useful if you have a lot of pets which may get its head stuck in things like a bucket, and valuable things like antiques, jewels, classic cars, and vinyl records since it maybe difficult proving to the insurance company that a robber stole your stuff if the police does not reach your home in time to catch the robber after you see someone stealing your expensive stuff.

With my cameras, I can take pictures of anything within view, which then saves the pictures to my smart phone. I can do the same thing with video.

With my cameras, I can take pictures of anything within view, which then saves the pictures to my smart phone. I can do the same thing with video.

Saving videos and pictures to a smartphone is useful since a robber may steal the security system, cameras, and recording devices like a PC with a hard drive or SD memory card when a robber steal your stuff. Robbers may steal security cameras and recording devices because they are worth a lot of money, and most robbers don't want a video recording of themselves given to the police, and local tv news stations because it is embarrassing having a news story of the robber stealing from homes.

Using the camera app to record videos and taking pictures of pets, nature like the sunset, and outdoor animals like squirrels near a camera can be a fun hobby when away from home.

Nope.
I don't have any security cameras at home.
Not many people got stuff like that around where I live.....

Back