Can you gift your Playstation 5?

Honestly maybe I am being a bit selfish, but I couldn't do it. I had to have Best Buy open on both my phone and laptop before I was able to purchase my PS5. Though it seems that they're a bit easier to come by these days, I got mine back in 2021 only a few months after it was released.

Honestly maybe I am being a bit selfish, but I couldn't do it. I had to have Best Buy open on both my phone and laptop before I was able to purchase my PS5. Though it seems that they're a bit easier to come by these days, I got mine back in 2021 only a few months after it was released.
You're right, back then it was damn difficult to get. Even now, most people are yet to get their own.

If you're feeling generous and can part with a hard-to-get PlayStation 5, it's important to make sure the recipient will truly appreciate it. Who knows, maybe good karma will reward you with some epic gaming luck in the future! ;)

If you're feeling generous and can part with a hard-to-get PlayStation 5, it's important to make sure the recipient will truly appreciate it. Who knows, maybe good karma will reward you with some epic gaming luck in the future! ;)
I personally wouldn't be banking on such karma... I'm good with my PS5 :grin:

Back