Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Capcom has officially announced Capcom Fighting Collection as a tribute to many of the company's lesser-known franchises. Capcom Fighting Collection was officially revealed Monday morning through Capcom's official YouTube channel with the compilation containing ten games from the Street Fighter and Darkstalkers series, as well as the previously mentioned Red Earth. Hyper Street Fighter 2 will join several of the franchise's spinoffs like Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo as well as classic games like Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors. The collection will notably be the first time Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers' Revenge and Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire will see a Western release with both arcade games previously being Japan-exclusive.

Capcom also made several announcements relating to enhancements being made to the collection of games featured in Capcom Fighting Collection. The game will include a full gallery complete with official art and design documents for the ten games alongside minor in-game settings like saving mid-game and "EX Settings." Every game in the collection will also include both Ranked and Casual lobbies for online play with Capcom also emphasizing that the fighting games will all feature rollback netcode when the collection releases on June 24.

Capcom Fighting Collection is scheduled to release on June 24 for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.

Classic PLOT time lol

Classic PLOT time lol
Indeed I always liked Felicia and Morrigan.

That being said I have to pick this one up. I really never played or heard of some of these but they all look great. Hopefully available like the 30th Anniversary Edition because geez it feels like they outdid themselves. Gem Fighters is so cute.

Indeed I always liked Felicia and Morrigan.

That being said I have to pick this one up. I really never played or heard of some of these but they all look great. Hopefully available like the 30th Anniversary Edition because geez it feels like they outdid themselves. Gem Fighters is so cute.
Morrigan and Felicia are really Dangerous PLOTs lol

Pre-Order trailer :

Back