Captain America: Civil War

lb

愛してるザラ
Full GL Member
Credits
Whose side are you on? Why?

homosexuality-is-a-sin-God-1.jpg

Haven't gotten around to see this movie yet. May see it next week. I'm on team Captain America!

I'm siding with Captain America because I won't let any government official tell me whether someones life is relevant in moments of life or death, if they need help and I could help out, then I'm going to do what I know I can do to help them. Screw the government and their biased views on life when it isn't in their best interest financially, or for any other reasons they choose not to intervene.

TEAM IRON MAN. Iron man is completely correct in his defense. THEY DROPPED BUILDINGS ON INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THAT ONE PART WHERE THE SCARLET WITCH DESTROYED THAT BUILDING IN CIVIL WAR. Shame.

It was very hard to choose sides on this plot arc because it seems both sides had some interesting takes on what was going on. Though the film really exposed the core of these characters as a whole it seemed more one sided for the viewer. I guess, so the viewer wouldn't consider taking a side to begin with. Besides, Cap in per-suite of some unknown villain kind of away from the issues we were supposed to care was happening between all of them to begin with. So they all win on some levels.

Whose side are you on? Why?

homosexuality-is-a-sin-God-1.jpg
even after seeing this I still can't pick a side. They did a good job of painting the picture for all characters. Something BvS could learn from. Everyone had a reason and a purpose. This was an amazing movie. I just wonder how the next 2 will turn out.

even after seeing this I still can't pick a side. They did a good job of painting the picture for all characters. Something BvS could learn from. Everyone had a reason and a purpose. This was an amazing movie. I just wonder how the next 2 will turn out.
I didn't really see Ant Man's reason in Civil War. He was there... just to be there...

Team Iron Man for me!

Although I wasn't to keen on the film and the final fight between cap and iron man was a bit boring :s

Back