Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
According to St. Louis police, a fan taking in a Cardinals game was hit by a bullet fired from outside the stadium during last night’s game against the Brewers. The fan was seated in Section 141 of the Cardinals’ stadium, which is located behind the home dugout. She complained about a sharp pain in her elbow and spoke to first aid personnel and the police, who say they found a slug located near her seat that appeared to have been fired from outside of the stadium.

More here

Now that is what I call a bullet of fate.

Hopefully, the police capture the shooter who fired a gun into the stadium, or the shooter turns himself into the police for shooting someone in the elbow, and destroying property if the bullet also put a hole in the wall or seats in the stadium.

Hopefully, the police capture the shooter who fired a gun into the stadium, or the shooter turns himself into the police for shooting someone in the elbow, and destroying property if the bullet also put a hole in the wall or seats in the stadium.

sounds like they weren't shooting at the stadium, they just fired off a bullet and it unfortunately made its way into the stadium.

sounds like they weren't shooting at the stadium, they just fired off a bullet and it unfortunately made its way into the stadium.

Most likely, it is a shooter who may accidentally shot out a bullet which hit the stadium. There are places and schools to practice shooting with less of a risk of hurting someone and damaging property like a stadium's wall or a car.

I think the gun owner who shot the gun should still be arrested, and lose their gun license until they take a course on gun safety, or until they are released from jail if they have to go to jail for firing a gun in public which is illegal in most places.

This is the US - I doubt they will lose their license for something like this. I'm sure the gun owner can be traced from their bullets right? Unless it was illegally owned then that guy is gone and will probably never be found

This is the US - I doubt they will lose their license for something like this. I'm sure the gun owner can be traced from their bullets right? Unless it was illegally owned then that guy is gone and will probably never be found

There are some states in the US which have strong gun control laws where it is more difficult to get a gun, so the shooter can easily lose his license if the gun laws are very strict, and the judge feels he is not fit to own a gun.

If there is a large cash reward for finding the shooter, there is a chance of one of his friends secretly turning him in if he was with a friend who know who he it.

The woman who got shot in the elbow, and the stadium can still sue the guy in court. The woman will probably sue for money for her medical bills, assault and pain medications, and the stadium can sue for damage to its property, or trespassing because the bullet trespass into the stadium without the stadiums permission.

Back