Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu6Kwvd695w

Comes out this summer for Xbox one.

I love Castle Crashers, the Behemoth knows how to create great action titles. It's cool that they've announced a remastered version but the original was already a great looking game. Perhaps it will be a tad sharper visually, hard to tell from the YouTube video. At the very least, if it runs at a constant 60 fps, I'll be more than happy to revisit Castle Crashers. 

Castle crashers is an absolutely amazing game.  Probably one of the more fun multiplayer games I've played in recent years.  I'd be intetested to see if they add any extra content to the game, or if it's going to be the same game, just with (possibly) improved graphics.  Looking forward to it, nevertheless! 

I'll never forget the all-nighters we pulled when we first got this game. Unlock all the characters and weapons, kill each other in pvp, try out ridiculous stat builds. Man this game is such a great party game, and I'll be more than happy to pick up the remastered edition. I wonder if they'll have any new soundtracks, I was actually impressed about how catchy the OST was when I first started playing. 

Back