Wii U Challenge me in Smash Bros Wii U

okay,so that was 11:01 PM my time. I can be on about 8:00 your time on Sunday.

DS (and anyone else that is interested), how about some Smash this Wednesday night? (8PM Central time if that works for you?)

So it looks like we'll be playing some smash tonight around 9PM central time. I know this is short notice, but if Marc Marc or fantanoice fantanoice (or any one else) if you catch this, feel free to join in. I'll likely be making the room so you'll probably need to add me (my NNID is Virus_Xero) to see it.

If you are still up to play some time, let me know. It's hard for me to find people to play with in my area. Would like to play with real person for once. Not that For Glory players aren't real people, but I mean not just complete randoms.

Ok, we'll be starting in about 40 minutes from now (roughly 8:30 Eastern time) so when you get online just jump in, I'll likely be the one making the room.

Could be you've gotten better? Or that, at least in my case, I know a few times I got a little too ahead of myself and tried to pull off things I shouldn't have tried... which may have lead to some foolish deaths.

Or you know... could just have been sheer luck.

Could be you've gotten better? Or that, at least in my case, I know a few times I got a little too ahead of myself and tried to pull off things I shouldn't have tried... which may have lead to some foolish deaths.

Or you know... could just have been sheer luck.

Sheer luck, I just got done working a 9 hour shift before I jumped on. I really expected to be mopped around by you two.

Back