Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I hopped on PSN tonight and there was a QR code saying I could register for a chance to buy a PS5, so I was like what the heck and put in my chance to buy one.

Anyone else doing this or see it on your PSN?

I like that they're doing this. Something like this should have been done from the stop but I guess better late than never

I guess they don't care as long as someone is buying it. But you would think they would make sure actual gamers are buying the consoles so that more money is spent on games and accessories

I guess they don't care as long as someone is buying it. But you would think they would make sure actual gamers are buying the consoles so that more money is spent on games and accessories

I've mention this before, but making sure actual gamers get the console would only increase software and subscriptions service profits. The longer scalpers hold onto the console, the more those sales suffer.

Reactions: Ash
If it gets shipped, they are sending it to my local store only, won't arrive till saturday :(
At least you get to pick it up from the store. Getting it delivered to your house would be a little too stressful with all the PS5/Series X theft

Back