Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Since you are now able to change your PSN name, anyone here change yet?

No and I honestly don't think I ever will change it because I have a pretty good name. I never understand why people just choose a random ass name or one they think is funny without thinking about it properly :grin:

haha, you can do this now? this is news to me, really.

I'm happy with my name... and come to think about it, I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy DLC or any online play because of a name change, I'm sure there is a catch with it. for example, whats already registered, cant be changed? like you play as one name, but in order to play online, you cant do it with a new name.. I dont know how to explain it, I tried... haha

haha, you can do this now? this is news to me, really.

I'm happy with my name... and come to think about it, I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy DLC or any online play because of a name change, I'm sure there is a catch with it. for example, whats already registered, cant be changed? like you play as one name, but in order to play online, you cant do it with a new name.. I dont know how to explain it, I tried... haha

went into effect a few weeks ago.

I'm keeping mine as it is. The account is relatively new and I still like the name. No need to change it, and the changing system seems to be a little bit flawed in that it might not be compatible with older games.

I changed mine, as it annoyed me for years - luckily I have the same names now for Ninty, Xbone and PS.

I've had no problems whatsoever with any games so far! I changed it the first week it was possible. Even my Bungie accounts etc have all updated :)

All my attached apps updated once I logged out and back in. Like Destiny etc and everything including apps on the actual PS itself was done automatically :)

I haven’t changed mine and don’t plan on doing so any time soon. Abdulrocks1 is just fine haha.

Back