Changing some stuff up.

Yoshi

Full GL Member
Credits
I will be doing a new skin. And with that, I will try to find a way to add a quick registration thing to the front page. I will expect help from NBK*Twitch. I do have a basic idea of what I want it to look like.
I will also be using quite a few codes from Gunblaza(shameless advertisement) at http://gunprojects.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

sounds good, I can't wait to see the finish product.

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ August 18, 2009 02:53 pm) The front page of the GF website, or the forums?

Good luck in trying to make it possible.
better be the forum, if it's on the website you better get on MSN and tell me what your doing stosh.

Nope, its all forum stuff. I have an idea for what I wanna see, skin wise, and I think I can do it really nice. So be prepared for some epic shit this time around.
The new skin, I want it to have a bunch of awesome shit that I havent done before, so it is a test for everyone here. Twitch, if you can get on MSN for a bit, I would love it.

QUOTE (Stosh @ August 19, 2009 02:42 am) Nope, its all forum stuff. I have an idea for what I wanna see, skin wise, and I think I can do it really nice. So be prepared for some epic shit this time around.
The new skin, I want it to have a bunch of awesome shit that I havent done before, so it is a test for everyone here. Twitch, if you can get on MSN for a bit, I would love it.
ight I am on msn right now.

Oh whats your msn name..

We may need to schedule a time to discuss over msn. Via pm

Back