Cheap Chinese Speakers - Are They Any Good?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

These speakers seem okay for using with a very cheap laptop or desktop which don't have loud speakers, or any speaker at all. I like the design of these speakers.

I'm surprised that it has a volume control knob which sometimes is not available on most cheaper USB and Bluetooth speakers and headphones.

They are cheap as they look.

Well, they do a decent job, so if you don't have high expectations from your speakers, I suppose they could be a good alternative to other more popular brands of speakers.

Well, they do a decent job, so if you don't have high expectations from your speakers, I suppose they could be a good alternative to other more popular brands of speakers.

I agree, they seem to do a decent job, and the guy in the video said it sound better than his monitor's built-in speaker. I think these speakers may also sound better than most laptop, cheaper all-in-one computers, tablet, MP3 player, and smartphone speakers which typically are not loud enough, or sound not as good.

I like that these speakers use a USB plug for power because sometimes those power adapter are very big, and heavy. Power adapters are also becoming harder to buy at regular stores now that most things have built-in power adapters, or are powered by a USB charging adapter.

Back