Check Out My Upcoming Game, Omnicopia! Feedback Needed

Omnicopia

Credits
Hey everyone!

I'm thrilled to introduce you to my upcoming game, Omnicopia! Set in a post-apocalyptic world, this game challenges players to explore, craft, and survive to protect humanity's last hope, the Sanctuary.

I would love to get your feedback on some of the images from the game. What do you think about the art style and overall vibe? Your insights are incredibly valuable to me as I continue to develop Omnicopia.

Check out the images below and let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Quick Info about Omnicopia:
  • Open World: Explore a vast and immersive world.
  • Co-op: Team up with friends to survive the dangers.
  • First Person: Get a closer look at the action.
  • Horror: Experience the thrill and fear of unknown threats.
  • Crafting & Extraction: Gather resources and craft essential items.
If you like what you see, I would be incredibly grateful if you could add Omnicopia to your wishlist on Steam. It would mean a lot to me and help boost the game's visibility.

Thank you for your support and feedback!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Attachments

• screenshot-2024-07-17-00-57-15.png
    21.6 MB · Views: 4
  • screenshot-2024-07-17-03-33-47.png
    20.1 MB · Views: 1
  • screenshot-2024-07-17-03-39-26.png
    16.2 MB · Views: 1
  • screenshot-2024-07-17-03-52-05.png
    21.9 MB · Views: 1
It does look like a sci-fi game. But will the crafting allow for creativity and building a ship, tower defense, or cosmetics, or is it more of an end goal? I would compare this to Metroid Prime or Halo and say maybe you can do more. As for the graphics, they seem decent enough.

It does look like a sci-fi game. But will the crafting allow for creativity and building a ship, tower defense, or cosmetics, or is it more of an end goal? I would compare this to Metroid Prime or Halo and say maybe you can do more. As for the graphics, they seem decent enough.
Thank you for your insights! The game indeed has a sci-fi theme. The crafting system is more focused on survival and resource management rather than creativity or building complex structures like ships or tower defenses. It's designed to support the player's journey and progression, providing essential tools and items needed to overcome challenges and achieve the end goal.

I appreciate the comparison to Metroid Prime and Halo – those are definitely inspirations in terms of atmosphere and gameplay intensity. We're constantly working on improving the graphics and overall experience.

If you have any more questions or feedback, feel free to share!

Back