Chick-Fil-A will be launching its own streaming platform

cpvr

Full GL Member
Credits
Chick-Fil-A is moving aggressively into the entertainment space with plans to launch a slate of originals for its own streaming platform.

We hear that this includes a family-friendly gameshow from Glassman Media, the company behind NBC’s The Wall, and Michael Sugar’s sugar23, which is behind series such as Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why. Deadline understands this show has been handed a ten-episode order.

Deadline understands that the fast-food firm has been working with a number of major production companies, including some of the studios, to create family-friendly shows, particularly in the unscripted space. It is also in talks to license and acquire content.

Budgets on the unscripted side are believed to be in the range of $400,000 per half-hour. Sources told us the idea is to launch later this year and there’s also talk of scripted projects and animation.
Source: Chick-Fil-A Hatches Plans For Streaming Service As Reality TV Comes Home To Roost

Last edited:
I hope we get one with the mascot.

Hopefully, Chick-Fil-A streaming platform will have a good selection of movies, tv shows, and animation, and the streaming service will be affordable.

Well this is... interesting. Curious to see where this will go and who will copy cat it.

Every time I saw a commercial on PBS, it was likely Chick-fil-A. I hope they make it decent, but I bet it will be like Tubi.

Back