Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Square Enix has announced that it will be bringing Dragon Quest, Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line, and Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation to the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch on September 27, 2019. The original Dragon Quest will cost $4.99 USD, Dragon Quest II costing $6.49 USD, and Dragon Quest III costing $12.49 USD.

Fans will be able to experience the entire Erdrick trilogy on the same day as Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition on Nintendo Switch, allowing them to see both the beginning and current state of this beloved series that began in 1986 on the Famicom/NES.

The third game is the only one that actually holds up today. The original is really a curiosity piece because of how archaic it is. It’s the first well known JRPG, and it shows.

The second one is a little better, but not by much.

I kind of want to give them a try, but there's already so many rpgs I'm behind on so it won't be for a long time if I do.

I kind of want to give them a try, but there's already so many rpgs I'm behind on so it won't be for a long time if I do.

Tbh the first two are really short for RPG standards at like 10-15 hours. 3 is about average at 30. Still wouldn’t really recommend the first two outside of hardcore RPG fanatics.

Back