{Closed}Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Full GL Member
Credits
Has anyone used Windows 7 yet? I installed the RC a couple days ago and I love it. I will post some screenshots in a bit if anyone is interested.

QUOTE (Stosh @ July 07, 2009 05:14 pm) Release Candidate. Its a fancy word for the stage after a beta.
Does it cost money? And how can I get it?

It is free, but you have to uninstall it after a certain date or it will not work. You can go to Microsofts or Bittorrent sites to get it.

I recommend getting it from microsoft, a simple google search of Windows 7 will give you all you need to know. The date is March 2010, so just be sure what you are doing.

I haven't tested Windows 7, for now I'm sticking with Vista. I may get one for my laptop when the final version is released.

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ July 07, 2009 07:16 pm) I haven't tested Windows 7, for now I'm sticking with Vista. I may get one for my laptop when the final version is released.
It is actually a nice upgrade from vista. It keeps quite a few of the features you see in vista yet it has all the epicness of XP also.

Try not to get windows 7 and if you do be careful. You guys should know that the chinesse stole windows 7 from micrsoft and they make their own version of windows 7. So, remember if you install it on your computer they will steal every ounce of your information.
Your Welcome

QUOTE (MegaMaster @ August 19, 2009 01:42 pm) Try not to get windows 7 and if you do be careful. You guys should know that the chinesse stole windows 7 from micrsoft and they make their own version of windows 7. So, remember if you install it on your computer they will steal every ounce of your information.
Your Welcome
I am sorry,but I do not believe that for a second.

Mind giving a source?

QUOTE (NBK*Twitch @ August 19, 2009 12:23 pm) QUOTE (MegaMaster @ August 19, 2009 01:42 pm) Try not to get windows 7 and if you do be careful. You guys should know that the chinesse stole windows 7 from micrsoft and they make their own version of windows 7. So, remember if you install it on your computer they will steal every ounce of your information.
Your Welcome
I am sorry,but I do not believe that for a second.

Mind giving a source?
like NBK said, source your spouting nonsense.

the one has nothing to do with windows 7. Anyhow, if your careful about what you download/look at your good.
lin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back