Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
does anybody watch this show?

Code Monkeys is an attempt to lure gamers in watching G4 again after Charlie changed it into MTV. I only seen one episode, and it was abysmal and a disgrace. I'm not gonna watch any G4 show that's not gaming and we gaming fans should know that. I seen an ad for the show. One of the ads said that this show's better than South Park. Give me a damn break. Obviously the critic's dumb as a rock and probably haven't watched South Park.

QUOTE (Namric @ December 02, 2007 04:55 am) Code Monkeys is an attempt to lure gamers in watching G4 again after Charlie changed it into MTV. I only seen one episode, and it was abysmal and a disgrace. I'm not gonna watch any G4 show that's not gaming and we gaming fans should know that. I seen an ad for the show. One of the ads said that this show's better than South Park. Give me a damn break. Obviously the critic's dumb as a rock and probably haven't watched South Park.
at least it is a show about video games instead of cops or some other non related video game show. but the show dose suck and it is not good as south park

Back