Concord coming to ps5 on August 23

Overwatch clone?

People are bombing it. Read from VGC:

Both games were shown during Sony‘s State of Play presentation on Thursday, with Concord opening the show and Astro Bot closing it, but the response to each has differed greatly.

The Astro Bot trailer has been almost universally praised, receiving 99% likes on YouTube at the time of writing (23,405 likes versus just 245 dislikes).

However, the Concord gameplay trailer has received an overwhelmingly negative response, with only 18% likes on YouTube at the time of writing (2,735 likes versus 12,070 dislikes).

Concord’s cinematic trailer fared slightly better, but is still currently very much negative with 23% likes.

People are bombing it. Read from VGC:

Both games were shown during Sony‘s State of Play presentation on Thursday, with Concord opening the show and Astro Bot closing it, but the response to each has differed greatly.

The Astro Bot trailer has been almost universally praised, receiving 99% likes on YouTube at the time of writing (23,405 likes versus just 245 dislikes).

However, the Concord gameplay trailer has received an overwhelmingly negative response, with only 18% likes on YouTube at the time of writing (2,735 likes versus 12,070 dislikes).

Concord’s cinematic trailer fared slightly better, but is still currently very much negative with 23% likes.

Why the hate?

Too similar to Overwatch and Valorant. Like SE tried to clone Splatoon with Foamstars.

Reactions: Ash
Too similar to Overwatch and Valorant. Like SE tried to clone Splatoon with Foamstars.
Gamers never like it when they do this kind of thing. I don't think it's a good practice. Give gamers something new and unique.

Valorant players really? Do they know all of Riots games are rip offs of Valve games and far more egregious rip offs too? This concord game as done a lot of innovation on top of the gameplay (which yes does look like overwatch) to stand out like the story thing.

Read from tech4 gamer

• Concord’s beta was released today but failed to generate any buzz in the industry.
  • On Steam, it had just over 1000 concurrent players.
  • Over on social media, reactions range from negative to middling, with most people not being too impressed.
------------------------------------

the new sci-fi bunny girls PLOT free to play shooter The first Descendant hits 10 M players lol they got stomped by the sci fi bunny girls:

Yeah I saw the Concord beta was going but never got around to downloading it. First Descendant though? Already tried it on Steam. Loved it.

Yeah I saw the Concord beta was going but never got around to downloading it. First Descendant though? Already tried it on Steam. Loved it.
So did you play as a PLOT bunny lol?

Gameplay trailer for Concord, a PvP multiplayer first-person shooter features tight movement, and also a precise gunplay. It's so compelling. I might jump on it when finally released.

Back