Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you head to your connections on your discord, you will now see the PlayStation logo!

The PlayStation integration will work similarly to other existing service integrations on Discord, in that it allows players to showcase their activity. Discord users’ friends will be able to see what they are playing on PS4 and PS5 after the integration is complete. Users can also choose to display their PlayStation Network online IDs on their profile so that their Discord connections can easily add them as a PlayStation friend, and even see if they’re playing a game they can jump into. There is no ability to share user content such as screenshots and videos just yet, but PlayStation gamers hope to see sharing functionality in the future.

I thought Discord already had those features but Playstation did not? Good to know.

Love it. It's nothing major but it's always cool to see what your Discord friends are up to especially when they're not PC gamers.

Pleasant feature to see discord going into agreement with play station. I am a discord user will love to set my PSN account profile visible via discord if it becomes readily available.

Tried it out and it works quite well. The game that you're playing is updated pretty quickly on Discord and it also includes which PlayStation console you're gaming on.

Back