Console Wars: Xbox vs. PlayStation - What's Your Preference and Why?

LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
In the ongoing battle between Xbox and PlayStation, which gaming console do you prefer, and what factors influence your choice?

I personally go with PlayStation because of their game selections and more features they add for every new consoles they make.

Xbox has rewards and I don't have to buy exclusives to have fun games. If I want to play a game Xbox has on a portable, however, I would consider the PC to be on Xbox's side assuming it's a Windows PC.

Though I am not liking on what Sony is doing with making their exclusive games available for PC too, Playstation is still the first platform with Tifa's PLOT lol so if I must pick sides, I still pick Playstation over Xbox.

Both, they both have their fun exclusives, the controllers are comfortable to hold and I just enjoy playing both.

Though I am not liking on what Sony is doing with making their exclusive games available for PC too, Playstation is still the first platform with Tifa's PLOT lol so if I must pick sides, I still pick Playstation over Xbox.
Man of culture hehe

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
I prefer Playstation consoles because it has more Japanese RPG games.

Reactions: cm2
Back