Constantine (TV Series)

DearSweetAru

Awards
Credits
The show is fairly new, and has thus far been good. The main character, Constantine, is odd, but entertaining. I also like the premise of it.  I was a little unsure at the beginning of whether or not I wanted to continue on with the show. It felt like they were just focusing on making the show as dark as possible in a way that was sort of cheesy. It  got better as they started to pull everything together. It may be too soon to give it a real rating since not much has happened. Has anyone else watched it or at least heard about it?

Since I suck at explainations you can find out more about it here.

Is it a horror series?I am not really good at watching, regular TV shows after all.

Oh. Yeah. It is definitely a horror. Ghosts, demons, ghosts, and exorcisms. Even people with supernatural abilities. There was also a voodoo doctor sort of character, who I think may pop in again sometime later. 

I saw a few trailers, looks like a good series.

That's.Right now I am watching Kyou kara ore wa which is really good.I am going to watch it after this anime :grin: 

Oh. I know that series. I finished most of it, but there was another part after the 78 I didn't see because it wasn't dubbed. I may get around to watching it, not sure. 

DearSweetAru said:
Oh. I know that series. I finished most of it, but there was another part after the 78 I didn't see because it wasn't dubbed. I may get around to watching it, not sure. 
As far as I know,that anime consists of some 10 episodes or so.But not more than that O.O

Edit. Never mind I found the one you were talking about. Bing only showed one search for the anime, and they made it look really weird.

DearSweetAru said:
Edit. Never mind I found the one you were talking about. Bing only showed one search for the anime, and they made it look really weird.
It's really good.You should try it sometime *-* 

I may. I'm slowly getting back into my Anime routine though I'm not sure if that's good or bad. XD Got a long watch list ahead of me. 

Back