Cool LED Fidget Spinner with Digital Display ! Amazing Patterns change automatically

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
This Cool Spinner has LED Light which displays great designs and patterns while in motion. The designs and patterns change automatically!

This does look like a good fidget spinner for displaying patterns, and simple text on its LED Display.

that is pretty cool.

What's with you and fidget spinners? This is like the 5th article you linked about it :grin: Anyway, I think the fad is dying out so you may as well enjoy the new ones while they last. On to the next big thing with kids these days. I figure it's gonna be a new phone or a new game, but you can't discount another toy out there on the market that will have insane popularity.

What's with you and fidget spinners? This is like the 5th article you linked about it :grin: Anyway, I think the fad is dying out so you may as well enjoy the new ones while they last. On to the next big thing with kids these days. I figure it's gonna be a new phone or a new game, but you can't discount another toy out there on the market that will have insane popularity.

I find Fidget Spinners interesting with their different designs like car wheels with unique designs which can make a car look cooler.

I think fidget spinners are popular because they combine a few hobbies into one hobby since there are fidget spinners with unique designs, different sizes, and bearing types. There are a lot of other hobbyist like artist, coin and badge collectors, and people who are into mechanical/moving toys like yo-yo, toy cars, and pin wheels, and fans who may like fidget spinners because they look cool, and can move, and can be more fun than a frisbee or ball which you can just throw, but can't easily spin with one finger while holding it in the same hand.

I think lower quality Fidget Spinners will die out sooner. But, the higher quality, and handmade fidget spinners will stay popular with more dedicated users for a longer amount of time. Some users collect Fidget Spinners like coins, artwork, or toys, and occasionally use, customize, and clean them as a hobby.

I don't think the next fad will be a phone because many phones are expensive. You also end up spending more money when you subscribe to a better cell phone service plan with more data, and buy all the extra accessories like phone cases, screen protectors, and headset for a phone. Phones are also kind of limited at what they can comfortably do because of the smaller screen size which make them not as good for gaming, watching video, and text editing as a full size computer.

There is a chance that a toy can be insanely popular. But, I feel a lot of people these days stick to a few games they like to play like League of Legends, and World of Warcraft, and may not buy a game because it got good reviews, or their friends are playing them because they rather play games like LoL or WoW which they enjoy, and spent hundreds of hours playing.

Last edited:
Back