Cosplay Music Festival?

Ramil Youth

Well, This is stressful
Full GL Member
Credits
I saw this post last time about WCG is having a cosplay convention but I didn't think that it would be this cool! I don't usually like cosplaying but I love seeing people who cosplay. Maybe I'm more of a watcher haha lol! Now, this is inviting for me, what do you guys think?

Maybe I'd go for Cardcaptor Sakura (Sakura) costume or Teen Titans (Raven) or Shugu Chara (Amu) OMG I'm so excited lol
If you're coming which character would you go for?
66042702_2922591997783210_8774953528184537088_n.jpg

Don't forget of Tsunano and Chace. They will be there too, They are one of the best DJ's in China and their remixes were so LIT. Can't wait to listen to their remixes that will be playing in the Grand Finals.

Glad to see Jeffrey sutorius perform in WCG Grand finals in Xian China. Jeffrey Sutorius is one of those few DJs who really enjoy his work. Looking forward to his music.

Jeffrey Sutorius is back and will perform as a Dash Berlin but the other 2 members of Dash Berlin left the band. So if Jeffrey Sutorius will perform in WCG with the other 2 music artist, Does the 2 artist count as a member of dash berlin? My crazy thoughts here

Jeffrey Sutorius is back and will perform as a Dash Berlin but the other 2 members of Dash Berlin left the band. So if Jeffrey Sutorius will perform in WCG with the other 2 music artist, Does the 2 artist count as a member of dash berlin? My crazy thoughts here
I don't think so that Chace and Tsunano were a member of Dash Berlin. It comes that they were invited too to play at WCG.

Don't forget of Tsunano and Chace. They will be there too, They are one of the best DJ's in China and their remixes were so LIT. Can't wait to listen to their remixes that will be playing in the Grand Finals.
I've never heard about Tsunano and chace, but thanks for the info about these two DJ's. looking forward to this WCG cosplay music festival.

I've never heard about Tsunano and chace, but thanks for the info about these two DJ's. looking forward to this WCG cosplay music festival.
Chace and Tsunano were a good DJ's from China. All of their remixes were so LIT that their audiences were so hyped to party. Search them in youtube. You will all the Festivals that they attended.

Tsunano create insane EDMs and chace is a talented music artist. They are wildly known in asia tho. Its time for rave in Xi'an with the dash berlin boy on the list.

Back