Cosplay!!

Ramil Youth

Well, This is stressful
Full GL Member
Credits
So, I've been following WCG since they've released my favorite game ( Dota 2 ) as one of their official esports tournament. I saw that they're having a cosplay competition in Xi'an, China! Which I think is interesting and nice, fans all around the world can participate in the preliminary round. But only 10 participants will be selected to move to the next stage.

I hope my online friend from PH will join this competition! Is there a live stream for this division too? hmm

Anyways, if you were given a chance to participate who would you want to cosplay? :hearteyes:

That actually sounds well exciting! I never been to a cosplay before but has always intrigued me! Shame its all way there and not anywhere close to me otherwise I would have attended!

How I wish to cosplay my fave character Monika lol but I can cosplay Mirana from Dota2... I guess if our country is okay to join??

I'm always visiting WCG website for some new news about their competitions and I watched one of Brendan Valdes video. Its all about at the Grand Finals of WCG in Xi'an, China. and the last part of the video he said that there will be famous cosplayers around the world like Alodia Gosiengfiao and the LoL Cosplayer Kate Smirnova. I'd like to see Alodia cosplay "Queen of Pain" :grin:

Back