Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I'm impressed he can eat a whole large size Pizza in under an hour.

I cannot eat a whole Pizza in a short amount of time.

I couldn't do it. While pizza is not exactly a health food, there are others who don't have anything to eat! Give them a slice or two!

I couldn't do it. While pizza is not exactly a health food, there are others who don't have anything to eat! Give them a slice or two!
I totally agree with you on giving out to others whom are struggling to feed even 1x daily. This is not a healthy eating habit.

I struggle to eat two large slices of pizza so this is not something I would succeed at even if I tried. I feel my eldest son would be able to make a good attempt at this though.

Sometimes I do wonder how they can do this, must take a lot of training before hand.

If I havent eaten for a week, then I could probably eat maybe half.

I am impressed, and that pizza looks amazing. Pizza is my favorite food, but I put myself on a strict died, and I am never going to eat pizza again. Each normal piece of Pizza is 500 calories and I used to eat 4 pieces and that's 2,000 calories. I don't even eat 2,000 calories in a day.

I am impressed, and that pizza looks amazing. Pizza is my favorite food, but I put myself on a strict died, and I am never going to eat pizza again. Each normal piece of Pizza is 500 calories and I used to eat 4 pieces and that's 2,000 calories. I don't even eat 2,000 calories in a day.
I feel like 2000 calories is the average adult food intake for the day if not 1800.

It's a really really dangerous thing to do. your body would be overloaded with sodium, and would cause your kidney to work overtime.

My cousin is a lot like this guy and I promise you, they are all built differently lol.
some people can take it but does not change the fact that it still forces their kidney to work overtime amongst other negative effects on the body especially in the long run if they are doing it often

Like because of increased salt intake alone could lower life expectancy :

People who always add salt to their food after cooking are 28% more likely to be at risk of an early death, when compared to those who never or rarely use extra salt on meals, according to new research published in the European Heart Journal.

The study also found a link between those who always add extra salt to foods and a lower life expectancy at age 50 – 1.5 years lower for women and just over 2 years lower for men.

The researchers also found that eating lots of high-potassium foods, such as fruit and vegetables, may help to reduce this increased risk of an early death.

For this study, researchers used results from a questionnaire by UK Biobank – a research database which contains medical information from over 500,000 volunteers – to find out if and how often people are adding salt to their food after cooking.

Overall, the study claims that its findings show “even a modest reduction” in salt is likely to provide health benefits.

some people can take it but does not change the fact that it still forces their kidney to work overtime amongst other negative effects on the body especially in the long run if they are doing it often

Like because of increased salt intake alone could lower life expectancy :

People who always add salt to their food after cooking are 28% more likely to be at risk of an early death, when compared to those who never or rarely use extra salt on meals, according to new research published in the European Heart Journal.

The study also found a link between those who always add extra salt to foods and a lower life expectancy at age 50 – 1.5 years lower for women and just over 2 years lower for men.

The researchers also found that eating lots of high-potassium foods, such as fruit and vegetables, may help to reduce this increased risk of an early death.

For this study, researchers used results from a questionnaire by UK Biobank – a research database which contains medical information from over 500,000 volunteers – to find out if and how often people are adding salt to their food after cooking.

Overall, the study claims that its findings show “even a modest reduction” in salt is likely to provide health benefits.

I will not give up salt on my popcorn!

It's a really really dangerous thing to do. your body would be overloaded with sodium, and would cause your kidney to work overtime.
Totally agreed! A lot of people are not taking their diet and health serious lately and it's very bad. This is why they fall sick out of the blue.

Reactions: cm2
Back