CowBoy Bebop Live Action

Revolved101

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Cowboy Bebop anime live is getting a live-action show soon which is set to release on Netflix on Nov 19, 2021, there is no much of a trailer but we did get a few images from the show and I will show add a teaser they did behind the scenes last year

Cowboy-Bebop-Everything-We-Know-About-Netflixs-Space-Western-001.jpg

Reference:'Cowboy Bebop': Everything We Know About Netflix's Space Western

TEASER (2019 BTS)

As always see you in space Cowboys!

Last edited:
Faye needs more PLOT lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cm2
I like Faye's design, more than her original one.

But why is Jet black?
I liked the OG design of Faye more but yeah I understand why they changed it. What the actress said it was like wearing paper so fighting in it made it tough so... they changed it. And for Jet being black not sure but I don't care about it that much they even Aged Spike he suppose to be like in his Mid 20s or Early 30s but the guy playing him is in his 40s no disrespect for anyone on here who is in their 40s just saying about the character changes they did lets hope the story is good and writting as well.

I liked the OG design of Faye more but yeah I understand why they changed it. What the actress said it was like wearing paper so fighting in it made it tough so... they changed it. And for Jet being black not sure but I don't care about it that much they even Aged Spike he suppose to be like in his Mid 20s or Early 30s but the guy playing him is in his 40s no disrespect for anyone on here who is in their 40s just saying about the character changes they did lets hope the story is good and writting as well.

40s? I hope the action scenes don't kill him.

Back