Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Featuring the old spice commercial guy, comes Microsoft’s open-world adventure game Crackdown 3 which will be released on November 7th for Xbox One and Windows.

Crackdown is an Xbox-exclusive sandbox franchise in which the player is a superhero Agent of Justice who, uh, cracks down on crime. Crackdown 3 takes place in a futuristic, cyberpunk city where players will cut through gang-infested streets in a transforming vehicle, and wield amazing abilities to dismantle a ruthless criminal empire.

Remember him better for his role in White Chicks :p Looks decent though, glad to see some more about the game since it was announced beside the Xbox One.

Haha, the old spice guy always makes me laugh. And yeah, I also remember him from the White Chicks playing the creepy big buff dude. He also played in a series called Everybody Hates Chris as a dad - they play that show all the time here.

Anyway, he definitely hyped up that trailer right to the sky. This looks like a really fun game to mess around on. I won't get it on Xbox One since I don't own it or plan on buying it but I might check it out for my computer. It largely depends on what price they will sell it at and how good the actual direct gameplay will be (since this trailer seems to lack that).

Back