Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

luispas

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I'm an old school player, I know ;) This took a lot of my time when I was younger.
This game has 3 different deliveries. Each one with different concepts. On the first world we play on the island of Crash, on the second the game is inside a cave and finally in the third one the game is on the space. It's like an evolution.
They all are very funny, with missions and different stages, they give Crash a lot of powers, so it's very cool and fun to play it.​

Since I grew up with an N64, I've never played Crash. My friend even gave me his PS1 and all his games, but he had Spyro instead. (It seems like people either had Sypro or Crash, never both.) The games look interesting, but I don't think I'll be able to play them any time soon.

Since I grew up with an N64, I've never played Crash. My friend even gave me his PS1 and all his games, but he had Spyro instead. (It seems like people either had Sypro or Crash, never both.) The games look interesting, but I don't think I'll be able to play them any time soon.

we had both in my household since both games were just too good not to have.

Anyways I played the heck out of the first three, though I never did like the first Crash since it didn't save as often as I liked.

No way, Spyro is another legend. I had both hahaha they were one of my favorites. You should try to play Crash.

Well, it's mostly people I know irl who had either Crash or Spyro.

No way, Spyro is another legend. I had both hahaha they were one of my favorites. You should try to play Crash.
I would, but I heard it's really hard to find a copy of game. Even if I do, it'll probably be expensive as heck.

Crash Bandicoot was the game to have back in the day and I much preferred it to playing Spyro the Dragon but I did used to play that a lot too though lol.. Wait.. Isn't Crash Bandicoot coming out on the Nintendo Switch soon? The N. Sane Trilogy and it should be very nostalgic for those old school fans and gamers that used to play it back in the day. There's new features and game modes and stuff and a whole new way to play it as it's on the Switch, so you can switch between desktop mode or on the go! That's why it's called Switch obviously lol.. :)

i love crash bandicoot i played every game of it on the PLAYSTATION since playstation one and i can't wait to play crash bandicoot N-SANE TRILOGY on my ps4 in 5 or 6 days

Crash Bandicoot was the game to have back in the day and I much preferred it to playing Spyro the Dragon but I did used to play that a lot too though lol.. Wait.. Isn't Crash Bandicoot coming out on the Nintendo Switch soon? The N. Sane Trilogy and it should be very nostalgic for those old school fans and gamers that used to play it back in the day. There's new features and game modes and stuff and a whole new way to play it as it's on the Switch, so you can switch between desktop mode or on the go! That's why it's called Switch obviously lol.. :)
YES, it's coming out again, they take like one year to released it but finally it's done. I would love to have a Nintendo Switch :( I'm crying.

i love crash bandicoot i played every game of it on the PLAYSTATION since playstation one and i can't wait to play crash bandicoot N-SANE TRILOGY on my ps4 in 5 or 6 days
That's very cool, I hope you enjoy the game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
(It seems like people either had Sypro or Crash, never both.)

Dang, I'm a cryptid it seems haha. I had both when I was a kid so I guess I was a privileged brat, wasn't I. Even so I always preferred Crash to Spyro, even though Spyro had aesthetics that interested me more, the gameplay of Crash Bandicoot always appealed more to me, and it was the first game I managed to complete without relying on my brother for help.

I'm completely aware the PS4 release is a nostalgia bait, but I willingly bit the hook when they announced Coco being playable, my inner child is happy!

This is my most played game on PlayStation 1. It's definitely one of the best games there. I finished all the missions in a month. This game has it all, action, puzzle, underwater, adventure, and many more.

Since I grew up a Nintendo 64 kid, I never actually got to play Crash Bandicoot in my early childhood. However, going into my teens I did get a backwards compatible PlayStation 2 and Crash was one of the first games I played along with the first Metal Gear Solid.

It instantly became my favorite 3D platformer. Even though I grew up with the N64 I actually wasn't a fan of Super Mario 64, and that made me kinda wary of 3D platformers. Crash Bandicoot managed to convince me otherwise and remains a classic in my books.

Has anyone got around to playing this yet? I keep meaning to pick it up but haven't got around to it yet. Really looking forward to playing it.

Back