CS:GO Problems.

KhulaN

Credits
Hello, my name is KhulaN and I'm playing CS:GO for 2 years. Recently VALVE added to matchmaking a feature named Prime account. If are some members who are playing CS:GO i just wanna ask if you find any cheaters while playing with Prime account thing.

I like to play CS:GO but it is infested with cheaters.The first day of prime was ok but now I feel it is the same as normal matchmaking.Untill Valve do something I will stop playing normal competitive

Well I haven't encountered rage hackers. And sometimes you can't be sure whether opponents are just toggling, being super lucky or just read you perfectly.

Well I haven't encountered rage hackers. And sometimes you can't be sure whether opponents are just toggling, being super lucky or just read you perfectly.

It is true,but if you review the demo and the opponent is cheating you will almost find out for sure every time.There are of course people only with wall hacks who are harder to spot but you can see the way they play when checking corners and such and decide on it

It is true,but if you review the demo and the opponent is cheating you will almost find out for sure every time.There are of course people only with wall hacks who are harder to spot but you can see the way they play when checking corners and such and decide on it
Oh yeah sure. But I meant sneaky wallhackers, sorry for not expressing it clearly. I mean if you are hiding it well and don't use some cheat that gets detected by VAC, then you are good to go... It's sad that people cheat at all though ...

Oh yeah sure. But I meant sneaky wallhackers, sorry for not expressing it clearly. I mean if you are hiding it well and don't use some cheat that gets detected by VAC, then you are good to go... It's sad that people cheat at all though ...

If you play with wallhack and just tell your team where they are or just play with friends and do the same,it will take a long time to get caught.I completely agree with you that its sad that people cheat,and I don't understand why they do it.Untill valve does a better hack shield than VAC,the cheaters will play without fear

I get way more annoyed by people who throw the match because they're trying to derank. It's way more frustrating when people do that for me. Also, when people try to say that they're "not trying" after we lose a few rounds and basically just give up. Wish I could report people for things like that because it totally ruins the game. It's one thing to be bad at a game, but it gets super annoying to deal with someone putting in zero effort to work as a team in a game like CS:GO.

Untill valve does a better hack shield than VAC,the cheaters will play without fear
Yep, that would be great. But from what I could gather over the years is that good hack coders are always fast to break the updated Valve Anti Cheat system, but I don't blame them to be honest. What's worse in my opinion are the people who use them over and over again, so you just have to hope that you avoid them as often as possible ...
I get way more annoyed by people who throw the match because they're trying to derank. It's way more frustrating when people do that for me. Also, when people try to say that they're "not trying" after we lose a few rounds and basically just give up
Sure that's annoying as well. It's always weird to see people giving up after you lose the pistol and they're like "omg noobs, idiot" bla bla bla and you actually have to calm them down.

Back